Download the Trial
Listed at Hot Scripts in PHP
PHP Auto Dealer Change Log
Changes from 2.7 to 2.8
- PHP 5.3 Compatible - All deprecated functions replaced and the admin changed to work with new "max_file_uploads" php setting.
- Added support for both local and youtube video.
- Added tinymce as a wysiwyg choice for textareas.
- Added thumbnail carousel
- Removed thumnail i-frame -- Replaced by carousel.
- Added menu bar to add/edit listings.
- Added Image Manager page in admin.
- Added File upload manager in admin.
- Added Video manager in admin.
- Changed modal image window to new lightbox.
- Changed Ask Question to new lightbox.
- Changed Send to Friend to new lightbox.
- Changed Payment Calc to new lightbox.
- Removed old modal window files.
- Replaced slider menu with a better version.
- Added ability to search for hidden listings in admin.
- Prevented Sold listings from displaying on the home page latest and specials.
- Made the stats on the admin homepage links.
- Corrected foreach error in details.php when there are no custom fields.
- Added if structure to each foreach to prevent errors when count = 0
- Corrected image renaming to allow file names that have more than one period. (a.b.c.jpg)
- Replaced depricated eregi functions
- Removed calls to the deprecated magic_quotes functions.
- Replace decprecated split() calls in phpmailer.
- Removed Zend version.
- Function files are no longer binary files. They can now be uploaded normally.
Changes from 2.7 to 2.7.1
- Fix for security vulnerabilty.
- Fix for sale price edit bug.
Changes from 2.6 to 2.7
- Added support for Cars.com Datafeed
- Added Automatic FTP uploading of Autotrader and Cars.com data files
- Added Improved support for currency formatting
- Added Password Reset Function
- Uploading Files can now be enabled/disabled in the config
- Added wysiwyg editor for custom text area fields
- Added support to Autotrader for New vehicles as well as Used
- Added MSRP field. (Needed for Autotrader to show your price for new vehicles)
- Fixed default values for text and textarea fields not showing correctly in add form.
- Fixed max length for link text being too long.
- Corrected user passwords being set to NULL if not entered upon user modification.
- Added listing finder to Autotrader and Cars.com features. Locates listings that are missing required data.
- Added option to download autotrader and cars.com data files upon creation.
- <-msrp-> Available in details.php
- Added option to create both Used and New Data files for AutoTrader
- Added option to include All, Used Only, or New Only to cars.com
- Corrected edit listing showing the wrong currency sign.
- Fixed category count bug in left menu.
- Added file seperator setting in config. (Needed for File feature with Windows OS)
- Updated the Docs
Changes from version 2.5 to 2.6
- Added an else to listings.php to set the type to 1 by default. Wasn't being set with used/new = off
- Corrected admin search by listing type not spanning pages correctly.
- Corrected v_id = 0 causing incorrect default custom field values in add listing.
- Increased images to 24
- Changed details page payment link opens in dhtml window instead of loading a whole page.
Works as usual with direct payment.php links.
- Send question link opens in dhtml window instead of loading a whole page.
- Send to Friend opens in dhtml window instead of loading a whole page.
- Clicking thumbs or full image opens larger image in dhtml window instead of new window.
- Added support for SMTP email. Can choose mail() or SMTP
- Added support for HTML email. Can choose HTML or Plain text.
- Revamped send to friend functions and added template - send_to_friend.php
- Revamped Ask Question functions and added template - ask_question.php
- Ask question emails can be sent to the default address or directly to the user that added the listing. (Set in config.php)
- Added option to send a copy of the Send a Friend email to the sender.
- Added option to send a copy of the Ask Question email to the sender.
- Change to prevent duplicate category names on the same level.
- Added slide out menu for categories. - Left Menu
- Changed view_cat to display listings in the selected cat and all subs under the selected category.
- Added option to show thumbs on details page in an iframe. Can be verticle or horizontal
- Added support for CarFax dealer program links.
- Added more filters and sort options to the admin report.
- Added ability to upload files. (5 per listing - PDF, DOC, Etc.)
- Added ability to hide custom fields from the automated details table display.
- Added 'Select One' to custom field drop lists to allow for a 'no choice' option.
- Corrected typo in admin/autotrader.php
- Added min/max year to Search
- Increased max username length to 50
- Increased max password length to 20
Changes From version 2.4.x to Version 2.5
- Added the ability to brand (private label) the software
- Added vars for branding in version.php
- Changed header and footer of all templates to use the branding vars.
- Added AutoTrader.com data file creation
- Added template: basic
- Added template: purplecar
- Added Pending Status
- Added basic wysiwyg editor for description field
- Added trim, transmission, exterior color, and interior color fields.
- Added Exclude Pending and Exclude Sold to search
- Added Transmission to Search
- Added status to admin locate listing search
- Added Google Analytics tracking code
- Corrected the var assignment for custom fields
- Corrected user/pass maxlength in install.php now same as admin/index.php
- Removed Header/Footer from phpinfo page
- Corrected the double template parse that appeared on some OS's
- Corrected latestandspecials showing specials column title when no specials available.
- Fixed the send from address var typo
- Changed logout.php to a redirect
- Changed cats.php to prevent adding a blank category name.
- Added Support link to admin left menu.
- Added autotrader template to display info and button
- Added setting to config to allow skipping the "are you sure screen" when deleting listings.
- Various minor fixes